expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Me and My Kindle


"Kendra"
Since I received my Kindle a year ago as a Christmas present, I have grown quite fond of her. We spend time  together on a daily basis, some days an inordinate amount of time. She has become a part of my life. I am not sure how I survived without her. When I visit my doctor or dentist, she is my companion. During this past summer, we were frequently found together in the shade of a large oak tree. In fact she assuages the rage I feel while watching a football game embedded among one million commercials.


In the autumn we traveled together to Hilton Head where we spent several hours a day on the sunny beach. Within the next year we plan to go to Paris and spend time together in the "City of Lights." Although I have a fear of flying, she is quite adept at distracting me from my certainty that we are going to drop from the sky like a wounded duck.


And of course I go to bed with her every night, and I must admit, some fondling occurs.


Oh, by the way, her name is Kendra, and she has a black leather cover -- what I mean is she wears a black leather dress  She, on the other hand,  is white, sleek, smooth to the touch and easy to behold. Although I have nothing against those who are curvaceous and buxomly, I like the fact that she is flat and rectangular.


Sometimes she becomes tired and worn out, but always recovers after a shot of "juice."




.

No comments: